Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thinking too much.

When I get up in the middle of the night, I have to try very hard not to wake up too much, or I will have a tough time getting back to sleep. Usually this means that, as I stumble to the bathroom, I'm hanging on tightly to some piece of the dream I was just having, so that when I return to bed I can envision it and hopefully drift back off.

Last night the image I held to was a sort of flat, grayish box with a bunch of other shapes on it. I just kind of kept thinking about it as I did my stuff. But as I crawled back into bed, I had a revelation.

Wait a second. That grayish box. It's got other grayish boxes on it. It's like a piece of paper, maybe, or something you'd see on a screen....

Then it hit me. A wireframe? I've been dreaming about a wireframe?


Oh, god.

No comments:

Post a Comment